Life requires https://shopgallerydept.com/ T-shirts. This article will cover the coolest in geek t-shirts, from TV shows to science. Check out my picks and make a few picks of your own.
· Wi-Fi Detector Shirt – This crazy T-shirt displays the current wi-fi signal strength for the whole world to see. No more guessing where to set up the laptop.
· Caffeine molecule – For those who have dedicated their lives to staying up all night.
· LMAO – If you have ever wondered what someone would look like after they LMAO, this https://vloneclothing.net/new-drop/ T-shirt is for you.
· You are dumb – If you work with binary and people who don’t work with binary, you need this shirt. The binary code just begs someone to ask you what it says, then you get to say, “You are dumb.”
· meh – Now you can show the world just how little you care – meh.
· Knights who formerly said Ni – Ecky ecky ecky ecky making zoom boing, enough said. And on a complete side note – did you know you could get a Black Knight plush doll that you can hack the arms and legs off of?
· Come to the dark side, we have cookies. . . -V – You know you want a cookie and the Star Wars reference.
· Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya – This plain shirt sports a permanent name tag and a name. Guaranteed to send all six-fingered men running for their lives.
· Dalek, Exterminate – Doctor Who, anyone?
· Schrodinger’s Cat – Don’t get it? You should watch more Stargate or look it up! You can probably even get a stray animal activist worked up with this one too.
These are certainly not the only geek t-shirts available. You can find these and more at my link or possibly at your local T-shirt store. Happy geek shopping!
Cut From The Same Cloth – A Brief History of The T-shirt
T-shirts are a proven way to make a provocative statement – but which are the most iconic – and what do they say about the humble wearer?
It’s not often that a whole new piece of clothing appears, which is what happened with the t-shirt 40 years ago. When James Dean and Marlon Brando sported T-shirts as outerwear, it was a faux par and seen as bad as wearing underpants over trousers. Iconic photos of the American GI during WWII filtered back and in an instant, Hollywood transformed how the garment was worn and attitudes towards the T-shirt changed. Over the years the t-shirt was approximated as a walking billboard, advertising the wearer’s affiliations or views, or simply what was the latest fashion.
Nowadays the t-shirt is used in many provocative, innovative, and controversial ways, whether it’s a social statement or boosting a rock band’s merchandise sales – its uses are endless. But what do different t-shirts say about the people who wear them?