SMS Marketing is the only way to promote your business and increase your leads. People in business choose the application the consumer widely uses for marketing purposes. Text-based marketing is a great choice to increase the lead. Businessman sends the offers, coupons codes, and other notifications to the clients just by SMS and promotes the product.
SMS marketing is used for both types of marketing, Transactional marketing, and Promotional Marketing.
With SMS marketing, retail and wholesale shop owners engage with their potential customers. Through Text marketing, delivery updates offer details and transactional SMSes are sent to the users. Here in this article, you can learn all about text marketing.
Advantages Of SMS Marketing:
SMS marketing is a text-based marketing strategy that links companies and clients to provide deals and discounts for brand promotion. By informing your clients of the new offers and making them available by text message, you may enhance your sales. Way To SMS or Two-Way text messaging is the process of sending and receiving an SMS or Text message.
6.1 billion users receive SMS globally, and it is proved to be a fantastic way to remain engaged with your potential customers and attract new customers.
Make sure you have the consumers’ consent before offering them the option to unsubscribe by SMS. Click “STOP” to, for instance, stop receiving texts from this in the future. Being limited to 160 characters, only using alphanumeric letters, and having a 98 percent open rate, is the easiest way to send and receive communications.
Here we look at some benefits of SMS marketing:
- Text-based marketing has a limit over characters that is of 160 alphanumeric characters, which means your SMS text should be short, concise and easy to understand for users, which increases the read rate of the SMS and ultimately helps to increase the leads.
- Most of the users have a device that has pre installed software to send and receive SMS. which means you don’t have to install an app or any software to read or deliver the SMS.
- text marketing is one of the cheap and affordable marketing channels. No need for any third-party app to deliver the SMS.
- 98% of SMSes are ready within 3 minutes of delivery. And this is the main reason for the increasing demand for SMS marketing as a marketing channel.
- SMS marketing is known for its high reliability. With SMSes, people are more likely to connect with the brands or the products. The most reliable way of marketing is Text marketing.
Based on these advantages or more, text marketing has proved to be one of the best marketing channels globally.
To promote your business, increase the lead and engage with your potential customers or to attract new customers, SMS marketing is used.
Business texting, mass texting, automated text messages, and enterprise solutions are all included in SMS marketing.
- Texting for business or business texting is a two-way dialogue.
- A huge group of people who have agreed to receive text messages from your company will be reached all at once with MASS TEXTING.
- AUTOMATED text messages cause event-based text messages to be sent. It may be activated immediately following the reading or at a later time.
- Over 50,000+ messages will be sent each month by ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS.
For Better Results Of SMS Marketing:
Here we are explaining to you some of the Rules for good SMS marketing that you must opt in to achieve the goals for the best of your business.
- Permission: for a better result of text marketing you must allow your customer to have permission from your clients in order to send them SMS. allow your customer to provide them with an opportunity to unsubscribe any time they want. Choose any service provider— Trueconnect Jio, Airtel, BSNL, and so on—and follow the on-screen directions to finish the DLT registration process.
- Timing: just make sure of the frequency of the text you are sending to the users to get a better result from Text marketing. Suppose you are getting awakened by a discount offer at midnight. You must be aware of the timeliness of the text for the better result of Text marketing.
- Frequency: The frequency of the Text is most important for better results of text marketing. According to a study, the limit to sending SMS is 4 to 6 in a month. Too many SMSes in a day can be detrimental to customers. So you should know about the frequency of the SMS for good SMS marketing.
One of the best ways of marketing is to opt-in to the service that is widely used by consumers. To promote your business and enhance engagement with the customer businessman use SMS marketing. Text marketing has instant delivery and is flexible. The most affordable, convenient and reliable mode of marketing is text marketing.