No denial, un-wrapping your brand new cozy sofa and sitting on it is a fantastic feeling. But, things become problematic when your naughty kids put their sticky Bolognese fingers on it. Undoubtedly, such things happen accidentally, but red stains on a classy grey sofa look appalling. Not everyone knows how to maintain a sofa in good condition. Primarily, you need Sofa Cleaning Toronto services for better and long-lasting results.
Generally, homeowners prefer cleaning their sofa at home. DIY cleaning is preferable but don’t risk it if you know nothing about the sofa cleaning process.
No worries if you don’t know how to clean your fabric sofa perfectly. Follow our step-by-step guidelines for better results.
Spot cleaning is a relatively uncomplicated and unproblematic process.
Here’s what you need to do while spot cleaning the sofa;
- If there is a small or negligible stain on the sofa, you can remove the stain from a soapy water solution. Add one tablespoon of soap (liquid detergent) in half a cup of water.
- Take a white cloth and dip it in soapy water. Put this wet cloth on the stain. Remember; don’t rub the cloth as it can make your sofa look dirty. You can use a separate cloth to absorb the stains. Try to repeat the process 3 to 4 times until the stain has gone.
Do you know how to remove stubborn stains?
Here’s what you can do to remove stubborn stains from the sofa;
- Add one tablespoon of white vinegar in soapy water solution. White vinegar is quite effective for the removal of stubborn and rigid stains for the cloths. It’s the best DIY solution to take out unwanted stains.
- It is suggested to hire a professional sofa cleaning company if adding white vinegar in soapy water doesn’t work flawlessly.
Amazingly, all these spot-cleaning tips work exceptionally on different fabrics, including velvet. However, it is recommended NOT TO RUB the cloth. Otherwise, some color may fade away. So, dab the cloth carefully.
Deep cleaning the worn stains or an old sofa is a bit complicated but not impossible. You don’t need to spend excess money as the process is easy. You need baking soda and a good-quality dry carpet cleaner for this purpose.
Here’s what you can do to deep clean your sofa;
- Take some baking soda and sprinkle it over the sofa seats. It is suggested to cover your sofa cushions with a clean sheet. It protects the sofa from extra stains.
- If you think a dry cleaner can better deep clean the stain, brush it in along with the baking powder. Remember; always use a brush with a soft bristle as it protects the fabric from damage. We recommend you buy a particular carpet cleaner brush as the standard brush doesn’t remove enough stains.
- Don’t rush for anything. Leave the baking powder for at least 30 minutes to soak in properly.
- Once the baking powder starts showing its magic, the next essential step is attaching a vacuum cleaner and cleaning the sofa.
- Indeed, vacuuming takes some time, so clean the entire sofa and space without any hassle.
Pro Tips: Dining chairs’ fabric is subject to stains and spills. You can use baking powder to remove stains from them. Surprisingly, the baking powder works magically on the stains.
Better Protection in Future
Hopefully, working on the tips mentioned above can make your sofa look fresh and smell like a daisy. For better protection of sofa in future, you can use Scotchgard Sofa Protector. This protector shields your sofa and makes it effortless for you to remove dirt from the sofa.
Hire Professional Sofa Cleaning Company for Evident Results
Undoubtedly, working on the tips mentioned above can protect your sofa from dust and grime for a longer time. But, it’s risky to clean your costly sofa if you don’t know how to clean it.
To avoid any inconvenience, we recommend you hire skilled and certified sofa cleaners near your location. They use the latest and updated equipment for the apparent removal of dust without damaging the sofa’s fabric. Also, they offer all these services at affordable rates.
Indeed, finding the reliable sofa cleaning company is a challenging task. But, you can make it easy by following our most straightforward guidelines.
- Use the internet and find reliable companies near to your premises.
- Visit their website and examine their services.
- Don’t forget to check customer reviews and ratings, as the availability of positive ratings indicates the reliability of a company.
- Choose a company that provides all its services at budget-friendly rates.
Follow the guideline mentioned above and select the best cleaners in Toronto. Hire them and let them clean the sofa and make it look new.