The IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS SO exam every year for the selection of SO or Specialist Officer for various public sector banks. This institute holds the CWE or Common Written Examination and hires clerks and officers via the CWE. Candidates who wish to crack this examination fill up the application form through the authorized website. In October 2022, the date for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO examination is hoped to be announced cautiously.
Students can practice with the IBPS SO mock test for both Prelims and Mains examination preparations. To achieve their goals and become banking, they must attempt IBPS SO test series 2022 at the earliest.
The roles for which the examination of IBPS SO is held
The IBPS SO examination is held to recruit for different posts:
- Rajbhasha Adhikari.
- Human Resources or Personnel Officer.
- Marketing Officer.
- Agricultural Field Officer.
- Information and Technology Officer.
- Law Officer.
The eligibility of IBPS SO
Candidates are considered to be eligible for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO examination when he meets the nationality conditions mentioned below:
- A candidate should be:
- an Indian citizen
- a subject of countries, like Bhutan or Nepal
- Tibetan refugees who visited India before the 1st of January 1962 aimed to settle in India for good.
- Candidates should be the origin from India and have moved from countries like Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, and East African nations of Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Vietnam, Ethiopia, or the United Republic of Tanzania to settle in India permanently. However, the candidates must belong to these above categories. Every candidate who isn’t an Indian citizen is required to carry an eligibility certificate from the Indian government at the time of the IBPS SO interview round.
The application fee for the IBPS SO 2022
Candidates who belong to the General and OBC categories must pay Rs. 850 for his application fee for the IBPS Specialist Officer 2022 examination, whereas candidates who fall into the PWD/SC/ST category needed to pay Rs. 175. The online application would begin when the IBPS releases the notification.
The admit card for IBPS SO 2022
The admit card for the IBPS SO gets released only 10-15 days before the date of examination. The scheduled date for the IBPS SO Prelims exam 2022 is planned for the 24th of December and the 31st of December, 2022. The main exam will be conducted on the 29th of January 2023. Candidates can hope to get the admit card for the prelims during the 1st week of December 2022, whereas the Mains would be out in the second or third week of January 2023. Only when candidates pass the preliminary examination do they become eligible to sit for the Mains examination.
Features of the IBPS SO mock test series
The features of the IBPS SO mock test series are:
- A total of forty full-length IBPS Specialists Officers Prelims mock tests.
- Ten full-length mock tests for mains.
- Students can appear for four IBPS SO preliminary free mock tests free of cost.
- They will get this test series in Hindi and English languages.