Dallas, a major metropolis in north Texas, serves as the region’s business and cultural center. Furthermore, the state is tax-friendly and has an excellent global technology infrastructure attracting many investors and business owners.
This surge, however, leads to stiffer competition, and most businesses have chosen to expand their marketing efforts online through SEO Services.
While the best SEO services in Dallas can boost your website’s ranking and bring more visitors and potential consumers, ineffective SEO practices can potentially harm your bottom line.
So, how do you pick an SEO agency that would deliver the most remarkable results for your company?
Here are the four steps recommended by Google:
Step 1: Conduct a Two-way Interview
SEO is so complex and affects so many parts of your company’s marketing it requires additional involvement.
The best SEO services in Dallas will demonstrate a genuine interest in your organisation by asking you broad marketing questions to drive their recommendations.
This step might include the following questions:
- What makes you different from the rest? How do you bring value to customers?
- Who are your existing clients, and how do they find you?
- What additional online/offline marketing strategies do you use?
- What is your website’s purpose? Is it an online sale, a phone call or visit, or a sales lead form?
- Who are your competitors? What innovation are they doing that you do not?
Step 2: Check references
An agency’s reliability often lies in the success it has given to its previous customers. So, it would help to ask for a list of three clients you may call. Then, ask them about their outcomes and experiences.
Ask the references about:
- How did they rank on significant search words before and after SEO (bearing in mind that SEO results take four months to a year to show)?
- What were their experiences with them? Did they deliver quality work promptly? Did they offer helpful, actionable advice?
- Did they teach you and your team about SEO so you could develop more content, links, and navigation?
Step 3: Ask for a technical and search audit
You’ve undoubtedly weeded out those who didn’t show a genuine interest in your business or had perfect references, leaving a select group of top contenders.
Requesting an audit is usually a paid service. Still, some agencies offer audits for free, which demands confidence because these businesses will be looking under the hood of your business.
Even so, allow them limited access to Google Search Console and analytics data, not full or write access.
The SEO recommendations begin with a list of any problems causing the site to rank lower than it should.
The audit will provide you with measures to offer the most significant bang for your buck, followed by a list of recommendations to remedy the concerns. The search audit will also include a strategy for implementing suggestions, with the cost of steps and an execution schedule.
The search audit should finish with the expected positive results in rankings and traffic and how long it will take to see the effects once the adjustments have been implemented.
The technical audit is a review of your site’s nuts and bolts. For example, the SEO will examine internal linking concerns, crawlability, URL parameters, constant and adequate server connectivity, and response codes.
This audit will discuss problems in detail, with ideas for solutions, costs, and dates.